Voted the ‘Landmark Most Worth Saving in America’
Holiday Gift Auction
We are excited to launch our 2020 Holiday Auction including exclusive items and experiences that you can bid on in support of the Esplanade!
This year’s Holiday Auction includes rounds at premier golf courses, a private catered dinner party, roundtrip airline tickets from JetBlue, time in the Top Golf Swing Suite at Lynx Fitness Club, an overnight stay at the Whitney Hotel, a unique garden tour, and more. Whether you treat yourself, or bid on gifts for family and friends for the holidays, we hope you’ll consider taking part in our Holiday Auction this year to give back to the beautiful park you love.
Bidding for our Holiday Auction kicks off today and will run through Wednesday, December 16 at 4:00pm. New items will be added throughout the length of the auction so make sure to check back to explore new items!
How do you use the Esplanade?
We’re looking to understand your usage of public parks in downtown Boston, MA and how you use the Esplanade. We ask you to take the survey below and answer the questions based on your typical behavior visiting parks in Boston. It should take less than 10 minutes to complete.
Your participation enters you into a raffle as a token of our appreciation – finish the survey for your chance to win one of 3 $100 Wayfair gift cards! The winners will be randomly selected and contacted by the end of November 2020 with their prize.
E-1-1 Non-Emergency Feedback System
The Esplanade Association strives to make the park safe, happy, and welcoming for all. We have a close relationship with many partners who operate in the park, including the Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation, Community Boating Inc., Night Shift Brewing, and more. If you see anything that could help us make the park better, please use this form and we will route your comment to the appropriate entity.
Visiting the Esplanade
Please follow all Massachusetts guidelines and advisories as you visit the park, including:
- Massachusetts residents are required to wear a cloth face covering in public places, including while exercising
- Stay at least six feet away from other people
- Do not congregate in groups
- Participate only in non-contact recreational activities
- Wash hands, use hand sanitizer, and cover coughs and sneezes
- Stay home if you feel sick and/or are part of a vulnerable population
- Respect any closures (playgrounds. Exercise course, ball fields)
Pathway Usage Guidelines
- As always, please be kind and share the pathways
- Always pass to the left, keeping at least six feet of distance
- If you are not able to pass with recommended distance, please wait
- If space is constricted, please yield to others and walk in single file when passing
- Keep to manageable speeds and stay right to allow others to pass
- Per park rules, dogs must be on leashes (Yes, even the good dogs)
What We Do
The Esplanade Association is a privately-funded nonprofit organization that works to revitalize and enhance the Charles River Esplanade, sustain its natural green space, and build community in the park by providing educational, cultural, and recreational programs for everyone.
Working in collaboration with the Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation, the Esplanade Association is dedicated to improving the experiences of the millions of visitors who enjoy Boston’s iconic riverside park.
Working in partnership with the Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation
575 Boylston Street, Suite 4R
Boston, MA 02116