Group Volunteer Days on the Esplanade
Bring your company’s employees to volunteer on the Esplanade as part of our award-winning Volunteer Program!
Volunteering on the Esplanade is a great way to build team camaraderie while participating in a visible philanthropic effort to keep Boston’s iconic riverside park beautiful! Volunteers report a sense of pride caring for a public space that they are likely to return to with friends and family.
If you are interested in scheduling volunteer day for your group on the Esplanade, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Activities May Include:
- Painting benches or fencing
- Litter pick-up/park beautification
- Sweeping park pathways
- Planting bulbs (spring)
- Raking leaves (fall)
Scheduling and Time Commitment
- Volunteer group sizes range from 10 to 75 people per group
- Volunteer days are three hours
- Volunteer days take place on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Each group is required to designate one or more volunteer leaders from their group who will be present during the event to assist with coordination.
- Volunteer days are strategically planned to follow DCR’s Volunteering in Parks guidelines and public health guidelines set by the CDC and state of Massachusetts to ensure a safe and healthy experience for all volunteers.
- All volunteer equipment and materials are sanitized prior to volunteer days
Read our FAQs here.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Volunteer Sponsorship Donation
Coordinating Volunteer Days and maintaining the Esplanade has both operational and material costs for the Esplanade Association. Because of this, we ask our corporate and for-profit volunteer groups to support our management of this program with a tax-deductible donation to the Esplanade Association. This mandatory fee is based on the size of your group. Your organization will be recognized for your support on EA’s Facebook and Twitter pages. View suggested donation levels.